Brought this Anna and Elsa blanket so I won’t be #frozen #allthepuns #feellikeadisneyprincess
Am I Amane Misa yet? #yepihavebeenrewatchingtheanime #butthiswasaccidentallysimilar #deathnote
Heaven gained two beautiful angels. At such young ages, these girls were not yet ready to leave. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the world, you may now rest peacefully. Once a lady, always a lady.
RIP EunB (1992 - 2014)
RIP RiSe (1991 - 2014)
i know everyone is mourning eunbi, so i thought it would be nice to take a minute and look back on how lovely she was in life… it would be a shame for people to walk away from this only remembering her as ‘that one kpop idol that died in a car accident’ imo. so here are some nice things about Go Eunbi! if you have things to add, definitely go for it
- she said in an interview that her dream was ‘to tell the stories of all ladies’. her greatest aspiration was to give a voice to young girls through her music.
- she kept the first gift given to her by a fan in her bedroom
- she was always cheerful and happy. you know how some groups have that ‘vitamin’ member? k-fans called her EunVitamin bc her energy was so contagious.
- even when fans crowded her she’d greet them kindly. she’d talk w/ them and hold their hands as she walked.
LAVELY, Ladies’ Code’s fanclub, decided to make EunB’s wish come true by trying to make the group’s song #1 on the music charts.
They asked everyone to stream Ladies’ Code’s “I’m Fine Thank You” on music sites to give EunB one last present.
Other fanclubs also responded, pausing their own artists’ songs for awhile and playing “I’m Fine Thank You” instead.
This is the result.
Just this one day today, I cry
I hope that you are forever happy, Good bye
Sometimes, you can think of me and smile
I’m fine thank you
- Ladies’ Code - I’m Fine Thank You
I desperately want to marry a guy like him